There’s no getting around it: the new Apple MacBook Pro laptops are truly amazing. They’re light, powerful, sexy, and can do just about anything. Computer
geeks experts are already calling them the best laptops ever made… or at least the best thin-and-light laptops. Some even consider their lighter, thinner (but not quite as powerful) cousins — the MacBook Airs — to be the “perfect” laptops for busy college students!
So it’s no wonder the MacBook Pro’s are currently among the most in-demand electronics in the US. But there’s just one catch: these incredible machines ain’t cheap! It costs to own the best and, most of the time, you’re going to pay more for the new MacBooks than you would for most comparable PC laptops (e.g. HP, Toshiba, Dell, etc.). So to help you rationalize shelling out the big bucks we’ve come up with a list of 10 reasons why you need to get a MacBook Pro. Here we go…
1. They’re cool as sh#t. Coolness still counts on campus… a MacBook makes you ultra-cool!
2. Great battery life. No lugging around that ugly charger all day long.
3. Lion OS X. Possibly the best operating system ever!!
4. Thunderbolt port: made with lightening, real lightening!
5. Multitouch track pad. Who needs a boring mouse? Pinch, rotate, scroll, and swipe to your heart’s content.
6. Quad core processor. An Intel Core i7 processor means never having to say no to multitasking big programs.
7. iLife. The ultimate photos, movies, and music manager/editor/wizard.
8. FaceTime HD camera. Perfect for video chatting with your sexy girlfriend/boyfriend… or your parents!
9. No viruses. You have enough to worry about in college… like calculus!
10. Apps. Apple apps kick a$$!
Have a good reason to buy a new 2011 MacBook Pro? Share it with the world in the comments section below!